Salem

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Hubs and I tried to get into it. I think we got three episodes in and it just didn't hold us. Too many other things to watch and check out. I had high hopes, but this one didn't do it for us. Maybe it gets better, but like books, I need to be pulled in pretty quickly, or I'm tossing it aside for the next thing.

shivadyne

brushing off the diamond dust
Registered
Reaction score
Hubs and I tried to get into it. I think we got three episodes in and it just didn't hold us. Too many other things to watch and check out. I had high hopes, but this one didn't do it for us. Maybe it gets better, but like books, I need to be pulled in pretty quickly, or I'm tossing it aside for the next thing.

yeah, same. i was watching it with my boyfriend, but i abandoned it pretty quickly. he watched it a little longer than i did, but we both got bored with it. it was an interesting idea, but i feel like the delivery could've been better?

Last edited:

Booklover199

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet, but I will try to check out the first episode or two and see if it hooks me.

mayqueen

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I tried to watch this, too. I got one episode in. The production value wasn't doing it for me and something about the plot wasn't working. Does it get better after that? I see Lucy Lawless is involved.

Last edited:

warofthesparks

I know what happened to Baby Jane.
Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody else watch this amazing show?

I'm into it! It almost has a Game of Thrones vibe in terms of the plot twists. I haven't checked out the new season, since I missed the first episode and didn't want to skip around, but I'm waiting until it's uploaded to Netflix.

saiko_neko

Registered
Reaction score
It gets a lot better. Although I liked it since the beginning, but this season is deffinetly an improvement! The character development, the story, excellent scenes ...

Not only Lucy Lawless, but Stuart Townsend is in this season, too. I never thought I would see Xena and Lestat in the same show, ha ha.