America, please keep these people at home...

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
I just can't even.

The thought of being a scabbard for a man's penis. I have this image of walking around, literally joined at the hips all day and night, so that the delicate member can be housed properly. I mean, can't they just use a jock strap, and if it gets cold, couldn't they make some kind of soft, absorbent penis cuff for it?

Or maybe a penis house. Maybe a bit like a bird house, or perhaps like a naked mole rat lair.

Runs away giggling.

Last edited:

Teinz

Back at it again.
Registered
Reaction score
The thought of being a scabbard for a man's penis. I have this image of walking around, literally joined at the hips all day and night, so that the delicate member can be housed properly. I mean, can't they just use a jock strap, and if it gets cold, couldn't they make some kind of soft, absorbent penis cuff for it?

This comes to mind.

Seems like an awkward way of being...

Once!

Still confused by shoelaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.will-once.com
Words. Fail. Me.

If ever there was an argument against freedom of speech ...

As the proud owner of a penis, I feel just as insulted as the half of the population who are now relegated to real estate duties. Because if a woman is the house for a man's penis, then a man is nothing more than a pair of legs and a body to support a penis. I've got a houser in my trouser if you have got a home in your panty hose.

I like to see both sides of an argument, but in this case I am really struggling.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, no we don't want him, really. You guys can keep him.

As for the penis scabbard, isn't that why there's always a sock missing from the laundry.

Lyv

I meant to do that.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, this guy. I remembered he had to resign from his megachurch (from both links) and this:

[His} book became a New York Times best seller. But not without controversy. Driscoll came under fire when it was discovered his church had paid $25,000 to a marketing company. The company bought a bunch of books — making it appear as if they were individual purchases — to push the book into best-seller status, according to an article in Christianity Today.

It's a book about love and marriage, of course. His "penis house" comments shouldn't surprise anyone. They seem consistent with what I'm reading about him.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
He also caught a lot of heat for plagiarizing. He's said a lot of stupid things, a lot of obnoxious things. Okay.

But some church in Australia invited him. From the story in the OP:

Brian Houston, Hillsong's founder, stressed that Mr Driscoll had been invited along before he resigned from Mars Hill Church, and would not be giving a lecture.
"Rather than having Mark preach or teach, I am excited about interviewing Mark and his wife, Grace, from our main platform during our Hillsong Conference 2015," he wrote in a statement released in March.
"Mark has been candid about mistakes he has made, and if we can, through our conference, help others through his life experiences, we think that will prove valuable."
That may be an attempt at damage control after things really fell apart for Driscoll, I don't know. Regardless, I don't think trying to get him barred from entering the country under these circumstances is particularly wise.

shakeysix

blue eyed floozy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shakey6wordsmith.webs.com
Oh, yeah. I remember him by the best seller controversy. What a penis 'just a lookin' for a home'. (line is from the Boll Weevil song in case the folks from Australia don't know it. That sooky lala/ boofhead post made me realize the value of an Aussie/Yank dictionary.) --s6

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
You guys invited him. We honestly would not be offended if you chose to keep him.

Billtrumpet25

Registered
Reaction score
Rats. You saw through our one-way, unilateral exchange program plot.... :tongue

Seriously, though, Driscoll is a disgusting human being.

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
I was going to complain about some of the other US citizens that ended up over here -- anti-vaxxer Meryl Dorey, for one. But then I remembered that Ken Ham and Rupert Murdoch went the other way, so it still seems as if we're ahead. (I'm not sure where Mel Gibson fits, since he starred in some excellent Aussie movies, before heading back to his native land to be a boofhead.)

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
But you guys have Tim Minchin. It's gonna take a lot of Pastor Driscoll types to tilt out of that happy fact.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
But you guys have Tim Minchin. It's gonna take a lot of Pastor Driscoll types to tilt out of that happy fact.

We do. And that always cheers me right up. What a lovely boy he is. :)

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
See? Here's a unique storage option for penis-- - wait, what is the plural of penis?
I believe plural would be peni, though spellcheck suggests penni.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I believe plural would be peni, though spellcheck suggests penni.
Never, hopefully, to be confused with penne which is good al dente with marinara sauce, whereas penni would be good in neither such circumstance, much less both. If fact, I'm sure there's a nightmare waiting to happen from that word bridge.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
- wait, what is the plural of penis?

I'd Google it but I'd probably end up on the NSA "Pervert Watch List"

BRB

According to Merriam-Webster.com and Dictionary.com
the plural is penises or penes

Last edited:

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
It's not penni. Penni is my cousin. Do not put that image in my head; family Christmas will be intolerable.