Latest Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Body

Entertainment Ronin
Registered
Reaction score
I don't normally post stuff like this here, but I think the cover work for one of my latest titles is so bangin', I have to share it. :) The book's doing good business too, so it must work--though despite the description and a very obvious military influence, a couple of readers haz a collective sad over the martial goings-on.

tdlsmall1.jpg

ETA: Resized image more inline with the forum requirements, though it does lose some of its luster. :)

Last edited:

BradCarsten

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
That's one great cover! Have you got a link to a bigger one? I would love to see it in all its glorious detail.

PastyAlien

Space butthole
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
helfrich.ca
Ooh, cover eye-candy! That IS bangin'. The font effects are cool and I love the image. Very nice. :Thumbs:

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Cool beans NB, saw this on FB. Is this where I say hey, you could'a made the author names bigger!

Best wishes for high volume sales!

-Derek

oceansoul

Registered
Reaction score
I love the detail in that! It looks like a film poster -- and one that I'd definitely go to see. Really like it!

Altiv

Chasing the dragon...
Registered
Reaction score
The cover is amazing! I love the details and the composition. It would definitely catch someone's attention upon seeing it in a bookstore (at least I would pick it up to read the blurb ;))

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
You should hire this guy for the Kaiserine series. :D
Sound advice, but every time I try to calculate the number of copies I'd have to sell just to offset the cost of your cover artists, I get a headache!

-Derek

K.S. Crooks

Registered
Reaction score
My instant reaction was "Wow!". The person struggling to board the helicopter is was does it for me. You things are bad when a trained soldier is fleeing and his ride won't even wait for everyone to get on. A great job, when does the movie come out?

DancingMaenid

New kid...seven years ago!
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice! I think it stands out well at a glance. I can take a quick peek and get the gist of what's happening and what type of story it is. But there's a lot of rich detail when you take a closer look. Best of both worlds. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.