Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara R.

Old Hand in the Biz
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbararogan.com
I see lots of pretty updates on the forum, but I've sort of lost my ability to find things, and I don't think it's the onset of senility. My usual routine here was to click on "View forum posts" by myself, so I could see what threads I've posted in lately and follow any new responses. But now that link brings me to a page that lists my posts only up to 12/2010. I can't see threads I've posted in more recently.

Is there another way to follow particular threads?

Thanks!

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You could subscribe to the threads you want to follow.

I have a handful I stay subscribed to, and a few I'll subscribe to for a while, then unsubscribe. Or not, because nothing will happen when it's no longer getting new posts.

Maryn, knowing this is something they're working on, so this fix is temporary

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
As Maryn said, we can find a few temp fixes for some of the issues and there will always be issues wrt a massive software upgrade. Were I to hazard a guess it would look something like this: There were better than 8 million posts to index. Mac & Lisa brought the system back up for us at somewhere around the half-way mark on the indexing. Adding new posts at the rate we do could further slow down the indexing. We'll get there, but we have to be patient. Disclaimer: This speculation is based on my outdated systems conversion/upgrade experience.

jjdebenedictis

is watching you via her avatar
Registered
Reaction score
If you just want to see where you've posted recently, go to the upper right of the screen and click your name. The "My Activity" tab will show you your recent posts.

Click the "See more" link at the bottom of each individual entry (with the arrow beside it) to go to your post in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.