New website! Could use a few people to kick the tires!

CathleenT

I write
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I went and checked out all the links. They worked just fine (I use Google Chrome as a browser, in case you're interested).

You're very prolific! It's really quite impressive seeing all your titles there together.

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm on W7, using Firefox 37.0.2. Everything seemed to work fine. Looks good.

MM

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
New website looks fab, Cathy. I'm on Windows 7, using Chrome and everything working well.
:Clap:

Sedjet

Lurker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Yep, I'm on a tablet, using Internet Explorer. Everything looks good. It took a while to load, but my internet is slow, so it could be that.

B.

namejohn

Registered
Reaction score
I looked at the website.
"Are you afraid of the dark?" written in the top left corner, got my attention.
"Bestselling Author", written at top, easy to see, gave me the idea it's just another over used phrase, to catch my attention.
And I had the idea to not look at anything else.
So, I suggest something else, more catchy, be connected with your author name.

Melanii

Talking Fruit
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thestrawberryscribe.wordpress.com
On my 2009 netbook the banner with your name on it took ages to load, while the rest was ready. As to be expected, it didn't look as nice either.

Now, on a new desktop hooked up to an HD TV, it looks much better. It was also faster. :D

infinitefrank

Padawan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infinitefrank.weebly.com
I don't know if it's just my computer, because I am also using Google Chrome, but a lot of the bigger pictures look kind of low resolution blown-up. I searched "book" in the search bar and the covers show slight pixelation and distortion. Even the large splash art on the main page is a little distorted / blurry. All of the smaller pictures look fine.

Everything else looks great and functions properly. High resolution pictures would certainly make it look a lot snazzier, that is if it's not just my computer distorting the large images.

eta: Just realized the splash art is a scroller. Most of them look okay; the "worst" looking one on the splash art scroller was the backdrop art for Forbidden. Very pixelated.

Last edited: