• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

10,000 word x-mas themed romance, Will swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

I wish I was as cool as this cat.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm about to submit a 10,000 word Christmas themed novella for an anthology.

The guidelines are: hot and steamy, focused on the romance, H/h end HEA in emotionally satisfying way.

I went out of my comfort zone with this one. I wrote it in 3rd POV when I naturally write in 1st, I wrote both Hero and Heroine POVs when I've only ever done Hero's for my own benefit but not to put in the ms, and I normally write with romantic elements, not full-out romance.

It's been through one reader, now I need someone I don't know. It's short so a couple day turn around would be great. Any takers?

I'd love to swap. I'll even do work that's not quite polished, or look at your early chapters to see if you're on the right track. Longer works are fine (up to 80,000 words).

Most genres are fine, but I don't actively read dystopian, steampunk, or works without at least some romantic element in it, so those might not get the feedback you're looking for.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.