The Random Story Game

Vuligora

Bring it on...
Registered
Reaction score
It helps with writers block....somewhat. You basically type a bizarre short story that you don't even really think about writting whie you are writting it. Then the next person picks it up. It's probably been done before. And no pink monkeys please. I hate them, very, very much.

Larry was at his computer desk typing an article on ducks for Bio when his father walked in and asked him if he wanted pizza.
'Yes."
Little did the foolish Larry know that his father was ordering from Bruntos...a government organization that sold pizza only as a cover. There was one, poor oblivios hired man who delivered the pizzas and generally he wasn't very busy. The organization made sure of that. Their pizza's sucked. You bought one once, you never did it again. The place was never out of buissness though, and the poor lone Pizza man sat in the shop window with the stack of heat-up oven pizzas waitinng for the phone to ring.

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
As the pizza man sat staring at the phone, the phone on the television set rang. He looked up at it and saw Moe from the Simpsons answering the phone at the bar. Its probably Bart pranking him, the pizza man thought. Before he could find out the identity of Moe's caller, however, his own phone rang.

"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! Someone wants one of my crappy pizzas!"

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As pizzaman hung up the phone, he debated a quick dash to Wal-Mart for the requested anchovies or just delivering the pizza and running like h*** back to the car. Decisions, decisions...they weren't paying him enough to decide issues like these. Maybe a quick phone call to headquarters would be in order.

Pizzaman picked up the phone and hoped someone with authority would pick up on the other end.

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Instead, it was a secretary, with whom he was having relations.
"hey there, put me onto the bossman, will ya?" he said
"i'm going to kill my self tonight, i thought you should know" she remarked casually
"hey, stop that and put me onto eugene, come on already!" he said angrily

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
In a dingy office, in a crusty district of the down town slum, a phone rang. Eugene Waldo stared at the phone, glass of whiskey in his hand, cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He needed a job, needed someone to call him someone to validate his continued existance. The phone rang again. Waldo downed his liquor and picked it up.
"Whatcha want, and how much ya gonna pay me to do it?" he said.

sacredmime

Esteemed New Member
Registered
Reaction score
Eugene frowned upon hearing a creepy, little girl's voice at the end of the phone line.

"Seven Days," she said, and hung up.

Paint

Warrior of Truth
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Standing at the precipitous cliff, believing I can
Website
www.shawnk.com
Eugene promptly harked up his glass of whiskey. It ran down the front of his Ralph Loren t-shirt making ugly little puddles of light brown puke on the logo and smearing up the buttons.

"My God!" He whispered to no one in particular, "That sounded like Wildflower, Tony Tenor's daughter!" Eugene had been part of wiping out the cruel mob bosses daughter for revenge.

veronica

Registered
Reaction score
Eugene's hand grazed his hair behind his ear, touching the nail still protruding out of his skull, a reminder of that day.

He picked up the phone to call his mother.

"Ma!" he said when she answered. "Get the incombixto. Move it to delino. Fonato!!"

"Wha?? What are you tawkin' 'bout? Incombixto!! Why weren't you at Rosalee's graduation party yesterday? She dressed so nice and expectin' ta see ya, Genie, that's so bad!"

"The code, Ma, the CODE!"

"What code? *gasp* The CODE! Ooh, yeah, Genie, sees, I forgets!! My brains are nothin' without ya father, I'm tellin' you...where was that code you put aways anyways?"

"In the hallway, Ma! Behind Nino's picture!"

Godfather

back door man
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Ma went in search of the picture of Nino, leaving the phone sitting on the counter. In the room where the picture was hung, the room she rarely entered, stood a man. A man she vaguely recongnised, he was of average height and average weight, he had brown hair and blue eyes, but what made him stick out was his nose. That formidable piece of flesh that set hearts a-panic. Then Ma remembered. "Michael!" she cried, not knowing whether to laugh or to cry... or to run.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Reaching in her apron pocket she pulled out a stubby piece of chalk. She stooped to the floor and yanked the rug back. Inlaid in the wooden floor was a metal circle. It glinted golden in the daylight. Michael reached out his arms, maggots dripping from his fingers. He opened his mouth and a vile stink filled the room as moaning began deep in his throat, raising itself to a gale like scream. Quickly she inscribed a pentagram within the circle so that she stood in the middle. The reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a small vial, and opened it. The fragrence of rosemary oil filled the air. She threw it at Michael. It landed in his mouth cutting the scream short. A moment later al that was left was a blackoily pool and a fetid stench. She crossed the room, careful to avoid the puddle and pulled the picture from the mantle.

"Oh Michael," she said looking at the picture. "We put you into the ground ten yers ago. Why won't you stay put?" She slid the picture fromthe frame expecting the small envelope containing the code to fall out. When it didn't, she pulled the frame apart, but found nothing.
"Oh My GOD, Genie," she said to herself, "What will we do dow? What will the WORLD do now?"