PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Ashley!

Marisa Louise
04-07-2006, 07:26 AM
I just looked at celinedion.com and thought that I'd congratulate you for getting your question about "Falling Into You" answered PERSONALLY by Celine.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Good question, by the way.

darryl
04-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, well done Ashely!

I wondered if it was you when I read it, but I'm not as in touch with where everyone is and such.

Woo hoo!

JensBeenGamblin'
04-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Congrats Ashley!!!! Are you still in shock? :e2thud: Hahaha!:ROFL:

Fanny
04-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Congrats!

Filine
04-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Woohooo Ash :) I loved reading the answers to those questions!! Felt for a moment that Céline was right there with me!! Oh how I miss the good old For Keeps times ;)

ashleylovescéline
04-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Haha, thanks guys! I was going to post about it when I got a chance, but you all beat me to it! ;) It was so funny when I read it, ask Jen she got a fun message from me afterwards, lol! I thought for a minute I was hallucinating, so I did a double take, and it WAS me! It reminded me of when I saw my name in For Keeps… I looked at it, blinked, shook my head, and then held the book up to my face before it would register in my brain that it was in fact my name in print! I become such a dork when things like this happen! Hehe. It's pretty awesome!:hooray:

TatiVale
04-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Woohooo Ash :) I loved reading the answers to those questions!! Felt for a moment that Céline was right there with me!! Oh how I miss the good old For Keeps times ;)

Me too!!!! The old For Keeps times ...were so good!!! :)

Congratulation Ashley!!!! WOW :)

anghil5
04-07-2006, 10:51 PM
That's pretty awesome, girl! Congrats!

I agree, I felt like Celine was telling me the answers personally. She's so cute. "It felt like rock and roll!" Love her! :)