• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a reader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinitefrank

Padawan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infinitefrank.weebly.com
I browsed this sub-forum and saw many requests for beta-readers so I decided to create my own as a public invitation to writers here.

Reply here or send me a PM and I will send you my e-mail that you can send your manuscripts for short stories, novels, or works in progress. I will only read science fiction or fantasy stories, and can read multiple manuscripts at a time. I don't have a lot of restrictions on anything inside those genres (sword & sorcery, tall fantasy, technical science fiction, etc.)

After reading your manuscript I will give you detailed notes including chapter-by-chapter breakdown, plot and character analysis, and basic proofreading. The estimated timeline is 1-2 weeks depending on manuscript size, but I don't mind communication throughout the reading.

Regards

Tsaro

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I would be very interested in this. I've written a 59k fantasy novel with various science fiction elements.

cdmonline

Registered
Reaction score
Hi infinitefrank,

I'd love to take you up on your offer. Look forward to receiving details on where to send the MS to. Thanks :)

- Chris

Bandicoot

Registered
Reaction score
Beta reader

I have a 93,000+ fantasy novel for young adults. Please let me know if you are interested.

I browsed this sub-forum and saw many requests for beta-readers so I decided to create my own as a public invitation to writers here.

Reply here or send me a PM and I will send you my e-mail that you can send your manuscripts for short stories, novels, or works in progress. I will only read science fiction or fantasy stories, and can read multiple manuscripts at a time. I don't have a lot of restrictions on anything inside those genres (sword & sorcery, tall fantasy, technical science fiction, etc.)

After reading your manuscript I will give you detailed notes including chapter-by-chapter breakdown, plot and character analysis, and basic proofreading. The estimated timeline is 1-2 weeks depending on manuscript size, but I don't mind communication throughout the reading.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.