PDA

View Full Version : Need a reader?

infinitefrank
04-29-2015, 01:33 PM
I browsed this sub-forum and saw many requests for beta-readers so I decided to create my own as a public invitation to writers here.

Reply here or send me a PM and I will send you my e-mail that you can send your manuscripts for short stories, novels, or works in progress. I will only read science fiction or fantasy stories, and can read multiple manuscripts at a time. I don't have a lot of restrictions on anything inside those genres (sword & sorcery, tall fantasy, technical science fiction, etc.)

After reading your manuscript I will give you detailed notes including chapter-by-chapter breakdown, plot and character analysis, and basic proofreading. The estimated timeline is 1-2 weeks depending on manuscript size, but I don't mind communication throughout the reading.

Regards

Tsaro
05-25-2015, 02:04 AM
Hello,

I would be very interested in this. I've written a 59k fantasy novel with various science fiction elements.

cdmonline
05-25-2015, 04:29 AM
Hi infinitefrank,

I'd love to take you up on your offer. Look forward to receiving details on where to send the MS to. Thanks :-)

- Chris

TheWriteDave
06-04-2015, 04:25 AM
I am interested as well.

larissahinton
06-30-2015, 06:40 PM
I am very interested. I sent you a PM.

Bandicoot
07-09-2015, 04:25 PM
I have a 93,000+ fantasy novel for young adults. Please let me know if you are interested.

I browsed this sub-forum and saw many requests for beta-readers so I decided to create my own as a public invitation to writers here.

Reply here or send me a PM and I will send you my e-mail that you can send your manuscripts for short stories, novels, or works in progress. I will only read science fiction or fantasy stories, and can read multiple manuscripts at a time. I don't have a lot of restrictions on anything inside those genres (sword & sorcery, tall fantasy, technical science fiction, etc.)

After reading your manuscript I will give you detailed notes including chapter-by-chapter breakdown, plot and character analysis, and basic proofreading. The estimated timeline is 1-2 weeks depending on manuscript size, but I don't mind communication throughout the reading.

Regards

Leema
07-10-2015, 05:34 AM
This is very kind of you, infinitefrank. I hope people appreciate the effort you put into your notes.