PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Beta

TuckerMcCallahan
04-17-2015, 04:59 PM
Genre is M/M Erotic Fantasy. Yeah. Gay fairies. And no, that wasn't an oxymoron. The stories move between modern day and the Fey world and involve M/M scenes. Fair warning - significant heat level.

I wrote two novellas whose stories intertwine. I can't decide if I should sub them separately, or if they should be put together into one novel. Total word count for both is roughly 82K.

I need a Beta who can analyze story, plot, and character arcs - somebody who can read these two novellas and help me decide if I should create a novel from them or if they just need to be filled out in spots.

I don't expect any editing. Just story work.

In exchange, I will be happy to read for you, provide line edits, or proofread any work of a similar size/length. I work in Romance, Erotica, and LGBTQ Fiction, but I have a tendency to mix genres.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks in advance ~
Tux

TuckerMcCallahan
04-19-2015, 12:57 AM
Many thanks to the AWers who PM'ed, but I'm going to withdraw my request and enter my manuscript in the 2015 Beta Project.

Thanks again to those of you who responded - and if you're looking for a Beta, consider this year's project. It looks pretty amazing!

Be Well ~
Tux