If you have ever written interactive fiction or a video game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
http://www.kyleboyle.com/survey/

I and a programmer friend want to create a program to help people create interactive stories or video game stories and implement these stories with level design if desired. So we need to gather information on what strategies and techniques people currently use to create game and interactive stories. So if you have ever made one of these, please take our survey. :) If you happen to know a game writer or a place where they hang out, we would be grateful if you would forward this link to them. Thank you very much, we really appreciate all responses and link forwarding!

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Your form blows out to the left when I started writing (IE 1024 screen).

I had to put some n/a because I have written full-participation dinner theatre and LARPs (including full game mechanics) for groups of up to 100 but I am not in any kind of proffessional team--just a large community of game nerds.

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
Thank you for reporting that error, I passed it on to the programmer. And that's fine about the NAs, like I said any input it helpful, since we're not doing a scientific study or report it doesn't cause any problems if people have to leave some fields blank. Thank you for responding! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.