Help me find this AWer's book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
So I've been thinking lately about packing my kindle with AW books but there's one that eludes me from like.. two years ago and I need your, AW, assistance in finding them.

Member - Can't remember

Book - Can't remember

I know, what good am I, right? What I remember specifically is the book cover... this black starry night with a big looming moon (and or planet). It was either seen half on the cover but I think they ended up going for a full shot. The moon was either multi-coloured or half coloured with bright pink and purpley hues. The text, whatever it was, was similar with bright contrast.

And I -think- the author's name was Crystal? Or the book had Crystal in its name? Err... help??

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Have you looked in the AW Library?

I know it's a long-shot, but it might be a help. I searched it for the word "crystal" and several results came back.

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
Hrmm, I had not! But I checked the SFF and YA sub forums and came back with nothing that matched. It'd been over a year, possibly even two since they've been around so they may never had updated themselves there once they finished.

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
So I've been thinking lately about packing my kindle with AW books but there's one that eludes me from like.. two years ago and I need your, AW, assistance in finding them.

That sounds like Adrienne Kress's Outcast to me, but have you checked the Books By AWers at Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.