• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta for book 3! Published and free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunshineonMe

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a beta reader for my third book. Actually it's a novella! Most of my betas in the past are fiction writers, and I prefer actually if you look at my work as literary fiction. It's the third in the Ghost No More Series. We can try a chapter and see if it's something you'd be interested in. Pretty please! I'm not above bribing with virtual cookies. :)

Last edited:

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a beta reader for my third book. Actually it's a novella! Most of my betas in the past are fiction writers, and I prefer actually if you look at my work as literary fiction. It's the third in the Ghost No More Series. We can try a chapter and see if it's something you'd be interested in. Pretty please! I'm not above bribing with virtual cookies. :)

Your second has slipped by me, but I've read your first. I'd be happy to stick my hand up for this.

ajaye

partial to a gum tree
Registered
Reaction score
If you want another beta I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.