• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I need a beta reader for a TV spec script. Professional reader will swap for any type of screenplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clairels

Born at sea
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.princessofpirates.wordpress.com
Hi; this is my first time in this forum. I am primarily a fiction and nonfiction writer, with a TV spec script that I need some honest feedback on before I try to submit it to an agent or competition. Familiarity with the show "Pretty Little Liars," or even the book series, would be great, but I really just need someone who knows screenwriting.

What's in it for you: experience. I actually read and critique screenplays for a (modest) living, but the services I work for are pretty expensive, and I figure I'm just as likely to find someone who knows their stuff here. Thanks for your help and I look forward to working with you!

cornflake

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
If you have 50 posts, you can post in SYW and get a variety of opinions. There are several scriptwriters and industry pros lurking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.