• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Beta to Read First Person Robot AI NC-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdWintersNight

Registered
Reaction score
...............am I even allowed to ask this here? If I am, I'll post more details. Thanks!

In return, I can buy a copy of your book, leave you a glowing review, read your writing and give you honest feed back (but not betaing for grammar or spelling, I'm not good at it what-so-ever), make a you a book cover, or whatever else you may think of.

Thank you kindly!

ColdWintersNight

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, cool, so seeings how this thread wasn't deleted, I'll post the details. I wasn't sure if it's a NC-17 subject, if I had to post this in the Mature thread, but there isn't a beta thread like that.

Anywho!

- Genre - Sc-Fi (Not too distant future type) mixed with a little fantasy.

- Category - Adult. Nothing hard core nasty either. A very PG type of NC-17 if that makes sense.

- Word count. - Around 20,000. It's a short story/one shot in a collection of many. Give or take 20 pages.

- What kind of feedback you're looking for. - I would like to know if the first person view is working and is making you laugh. And if I wrote the sex part (which is totally not your standard cliche set up humanXrobot knocking boots) interestingly?

- If possible, a link to where you've posted the query or first chapter in Share Your Work. If not, a brief blurb or summary of the book.-
I'll post a link once I talk to someone about it first, if that's cool. :) but the summary is a female solider who was discharged after one day of duty when her right arm is blown off on the first day of combat. She is given an A.I. unit (male...kinda. You'll see!) to help her with her daily tasks until she decides what else he can do for her.

Thanks everyone!

A.P.M.

Registered
Reaction score
I'm curious about this (I love robots and cyborgs). My critiques tend to be harsh, though, so you'll have to let me know what sort of feedback you want. I'm not the best for tiny details (comma usage and whatnot). If you want me to beta it just pop me a PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.