JennaGlatzer and ChunkyC. . .

rich

Whoever they are they both have nice, neat hair.

The sketch. Looks like a gargoyle about to feed on a sand shark. There's probably a connection to the transfer of AW, but I'm in the dark.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Those four databanks behind Miss 1966 are for Ray's posts. :)

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Are you sure that's not a kitchen? Looks like a lot of ovens to me - and isn't that a big chocolate cake she's got under her hand?

rich

Hey, girl, I eventually did burn your books. ONe of them was strictly an onliner. I burned that one too, which means you owe me for a Dell 4600 processor. We'll be seeing each other on Judge Judy's court, very, very soon.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
No! Not Judge Judy! She scares the poop out of me! Is Judge Marilyn still around? She's much more cuddly.

rich

Truth is, I like judge Marilyn better. Since she's a relative of mine, I won't protest a change of venue.

badducky

No Time For Chitchat, Kemosabe.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jmmcdermott.blogspot.com
Jenna Glatzer's exact words to ChunkyC:

JG-"Man, the New Yorker obsession with vintage electronics and retro-fashion is getting a little out of hand, don't you think?"

CC-"What? Oh, are those the new cupcakes from the Magnolia... I mean, Billy's... I mean. Um, where are the cool people going to this week?"

Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
Hey can we play Global Thermonuclear War? That looks like a WOPR to me!! I think if Jenna tips her head a little more to the side, someone is going to have to scrape her off the floor. I used to have a Barbie with the same hairstyle. Wouldnt you rather play a nice game of chess?