• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

The evolution of an improved writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtilryarms

Improved, but not there yet.

I asked for and received help from numerous people here at Absolute Water Cooler and although I am not close to being a good writer I am so much improved. I was amazed at how technically bad my works were until I got some pointers.

Check this thread:

link

There are many complaints in the Mentoring Board. I don’t know how much deserved they are but I felt enough about the quality to write the following:

link

If you can take this frankness, you cannot help but improved.

Good luck.

PS: I am writing this in the middle of a serious storm. I got to go, I don’t have time to edit it lol

mammamaia

gosh!

you do just love to reduce me to :cry , doncha, kid!?... i know you won't believe this, but you've left me speechless...

hope the storm leaves you dry, but not 'high and...'

love and triple hugs, maia

Yeshanu

Re: gosh!

Mike,

Thanks, as always, for the laughs...

(And the very good advice. Perhaps Ray should paste the first piece to the top of the SYW board.)

Status
Not open for further replies.