Star Wars Rebels (Animation series)

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone watching this series? It's SO good. My husband and I watch it with out 8 year old girls and we are all hooked big time. It's on Disney XD. If you enjoy the Clone Wars series and some of the other Star Wars animated spin offs, I think you might enjoy this one.

K. Q. Watson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really like it. I could never get in to Clone Wars, it just never grabbed me, but I love Rebels.

mellymel

Registered
Reaction score
I agree. Had a hard time sticking with Clone Wars. Not sure why, but something about it just didn't having me glued or desperate to see the next weeks episode. This past weeks episode is to be continued next week and we are all dying to see it.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen the first 5 or 6 episodes but haven't kept up lately (school getting in the way). I liked it so I might binge watch it tomorrow now that you've reminded me of it.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Ah! An animated Star Wars series set in the good era! Where men were men! Women were also men! And spaceships looked like janky models glued together and covered with gubbins!

Rags99

Grendizer go!
Registered
Reaction score
I am watching it as well. I like it and the quality is top notch. I am betting some of this will spill over to the new movies as well. The black stormtrooper from the new trailer, could it be Zare Leonis from the show? That's my guess.

Its not as dark as clone wars nor does it overstate then understate the characters (like clone wars did). The show is better in that it is consistent. The time period is also interesting.

LOL Zoombie!