• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/s : MG/YA Steampunk Mystery (Will Swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

missouridalton

Propoganda wrapped up in a scarf.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
missouridalton.blogspot.com
The precocious Professor Liadan Foley, age thirteen, has had a hard time of late. After being initiated into a secret society and succumbing to ink poisoning, she awoke in an asylum. Adding insult to injury, she was forced to escape the hospital in her underthings and go running through the streets of Dublin--right into one Inspector James Abercrombie and a mummy in an alleyway.

It was the case that would bring two very different people together, and scandalize Dublin high society for years to come.

A Matter of Mummies is a Middle Grade novel of steampunk persuasion, complete at 43,500 words.

It's written in third person and at this point I need to nail down any areas that should be fleshed out (I tend to be a bare bones, concise sort), plot holes, tangles and confusion.

I'm willing to swap.

I can be reached at: missouridalton at gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.