Recommendations for print version of novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScribeLady

Registered
Reaction score
My novel, BAD DAD, is posted as a Kindle on Amazon- goo.gl/Aelxc1, Goodreads, Kobi, etc. However, i now want a print version. I will need someone to re-format my PDF (used for e-book) for print version.

Any recommendations? Any idea about cost?

Thanks for any suggestions.

SCRIBELADY

knight_tour

Fantasy Tourist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedacross.blogspot.com
I used this one -- www.streetlightgraphics.com -- and they did a good job for me. I think it was $150. Hugh Howey has a recommendation on his site that I meant to check out for future novels, since I might want to bundle up several things and just have one place do them all for me.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
You're talking about typesetting, not formatting. We've had several discussions about this: things can go badly wrong if typesetting isn't done well. Be careful who you get to do this for you.

WriterBN

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.k-doyle.com
What Old Hack said. Also, don't start from the PDF, use the source file from which you created the PDF, otherwise you're pretty much guaranteed to create far more work than necessary.

ETA: I realize I didn't recommend anyone, but there's probably a bunch of people here on AW.

Last edited:

Thewitt

Registered
Reaction score
If you are looking for Print on Demand support, consider CreateSpace.

You will want to format your original to fit their template and create your own PDF to their specifications, but they are simple to use and your print book will be listed on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.