Polling Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVay

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Hello, my fellow writers!

I'd like to share with all of you a hobby of mine. One type of thing that I love to write is surveys. In the words of Christopher Cross, "I know it's crazy, but it's true". In fact, I am presently helping a friend of mine prep for a Family Feud event at his job at the end of next month and we're looking for people to help take our survey (and yes, I came up with the questions). If you're interested, check out the links to our two-part questionnaire below and let your voice be heard:

PART 1: (link redacted)

PART 2: (other link redacted)

Hope you'll help my friend and I out and thanks for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
You wouldn't be just a drive-by; would you? 'Cause if you turn out to be a drive-by, I will be most displeased. I absolutely despise drive-by, one-shot, people who are here just to use us and cast us selfishly aside once they're done.

As it is, I'll leave your link here - but I do seriously caution and discourage our members from clicking... it's a free universe, though, so they can do what they want.

Or they can just ignore you until you come back, become a contributing member of the community, and earn the privilege of using it for your personal needs.

I don't think I'll hold my breath, though.

Those of you who're peeking in at the door... watch out. I'm fixin' to slam this sucker closed and I don't want your fingers to get smashed.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
So, Jen and I met under the moonlight, slaughtered a goat, and examined its entrails. It seems as though our OP is interested in promoting a service rather than becoming part of the community. So he'll be moving along now.

It was worth it, though. I've been looking for a pair of goat leggings for ever so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.