• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

teen writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalula88

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 16 and looking for a writing partner around that age. I need someone who is devoted and hard-working, someone who will actually be available via email on a daily basis. I want it to be a fifty-fifty deal as far as effort goes, basically I don't want to run the show, I want your ideas too.

I'm working on a mainstream novel dealing with family issues. I like to put lots of twists, turns, and tragety into my work also, so someone who can work with that would be a big help. It's only a grain of an idea now, so I need someone who can be there for the entire writing process.

Email me if you're interested and we can see if we can work together. email: [email protected]

FWKelvin

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I sent an email to you from the address of smartperson38128 @ yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.