• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I want a mentor too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix8

Would anyone be willing to help me by being my mentor? I really would like to write. I used to write journals all the time as a kid, I used to even be a journalist, but everything fell through. Still, I feel I could be a good writer if I only had someone who could kindly give me a swift kick in the butt now and again (and again).

I'd love to work with someone and workshop with them. I guess right now I feel I would do better under someone's direction. SO, if anyone would like to work with me, and maybe give me ideas for writing something and then critique that, that would be really good.

And I promise when I develop a high level of self-confidence, I'll do the same, be a mentor for someone else. :)

writerscut

I'm always here to help, when you do write something, send it to me and I will critique it for you and let you know how it is...you can reach me by [email protected] you email me, I can send you some names/websites/emails of other people who can help you more with the actual writing...good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.