PDA

View Full Version : Spreading some positive energy

Celia Cyanide
04-01-2006, 02:09 AM
I thought I would start a thread to spread some positive energy...unfortunately, it's raining here, and I have PMS. So the next person can start!

robeiae
04-01-2006, 02:11 AM
I think I have some kind of toe fungus.

tiny
04-01-2006, 02:15 AM
I was stood up.

robeiae
04-01-2006, 02:16 AM
Why? Had you fallen over?

DianneE
04-01-2006, 02:16 AM
i'm standing up (my hemroids hurt...)

Celia Cyanide
04-01-2006, 02:25 AM
Is it a full moon?

Forbidden Snowflake
04-01-2006, 02:29 AM
My left arm has been swollen and full of lumps and knots for three days now and it hurts and I have no clue what it's supposed to be or give and so I suffer in silence.

Well, apparently not in silence.

Celia Cyanide
04-01-2006, 02:35 AM
*jumps up and down*

Okay, okay, I'm ready to start now! I called it quits with my WIP! For now, anyway. I'm just in a weird place right now, and I just had to say, "It's not you, it's me." I was depressed for a while, because I still love my WIP. It just isn't going to work out between us, at least not the way I had planned. I think it's best if I don't see that WIP for a while.

I started a new one today.

reph
04-01-2006, 02:50 AM
Take heart, Celia. PMS rarely lasts longer than two or three weeks unless you also have a serious debilitating disease.

Celia Cyanide
04-01-2006, 02:52 AM
I have endometriosis.

MacAllister
04-01-2006, 02:52 AM
I have a horrible cold. I'b sick. I just did the same thing with my WIP, Celia.

*sigh*

I'm gonna take some more nyquil and go back to bed.

alleycat
04-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Everyone is mad at me. . . .

Perks
04-01-2006, 03:08 AM
I'm kinda mad at everyone.

PattiTheWicked
04-01-2006, 03:09 AM
I'm irritated with the world, and the feeling is mutual.

SC Harrison
04-01-2006, 03:45 AM
I was stood up.

Now that is a travesty. It will probably be no consolation whatsoever, but here's a great big wet smootch, that will leave you gasping for air and your neighbors gossiping for days. ;)

rekirts
04-01-2006, 03:49 AM
I played the bagpipes today for someone's retirement and I wasn't awful. Go me. AND I didn't have to feed the dogs when I got home because they knocked over the dog food bin and fed themselves. Clever little dogs.

JoeEkaitis
04-01-2006, 04:01 AM
I bought a TV, it was defective right out of the box and the manufacturer wants me to wait a month for it to be fixed instead of replacing it.

alleycat
04-01-2006, 05:20 AM
Oh, great, what a perfect day . . . my area is now under a major tornado warning. If you happen to see a tall guy and a cat flying over Kentucky or Ohio, please wave.

Danger Jane
04-01-2006, 05:30 AM
I just stopped coughing every time I laugh!

William Haskins
04-01-2006, 05:34 AM
I have PMS. So the next person can start!

now that would be a hell of a trick.

SpookyWriter
04-01-2006, 06:04 AM
now that would be a hell of a trick.
..probably not as difficult as you think.

Celia Cyanide
04-01-2006, 07:49 AM
I have a horrible cold. I'b sick. I just did the same thing with my WIP, Celia.

Was yours as upset as mine was? I was all, I'm not ready, and WIP was all, I'll never be complete without you. I just can't take that kind of neediness!

MacAllister
04-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Yeah. My WIP went on and on about how it would change. How we've been together the last few years, and sure--we've grown apart--but that's no reason to just scrap the whole thing.

The complete plot breakdown in the middle is just soooo frustrating.

*sigh*

William Haskins
04-01-2006, 08:05 AM
hope you feel beter soon, mac.

AdamH
04-01-2006, 10:30 AM
I called it quits with my WIP! For now, anyway. I'm just in a weird place right now, and I just had to say, "It's not you, it's me." I was depressed for a while, because I still love my WIP. It just isn't going to work out between us, at least not the way I had planned. I think it's best if I don't see that WIP for a while.

I started a new one today.

That is really creepy. I had the EXACT sort of breakdown a couple nights ago on a really close WIP I've been working on for the past bit. I've even got someone who can vouch for me. I think it's something in the air/cosmos/energy/chi of the world.

I didn't want to part with it because I'd devoted so much time and effort into it. I loved the story (still do) but I hated that it was holding me back from my next novel I was equally excited about. So, with much effort I put it away and started on a newer adventure.

It was a great victory for me. I no longer felt like I was in a rut as soon as I made the decision. I felt like I was free to do anything again.

Heh...it DOES sound like a relationship doesn't it?

AdamH
04-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeah. My WIP went on and on about how it would change. How we've been together the last few years, and sure--we've grown apart--but that's no reason to just scrap the whole thing.

The complete plot breakdown in the middle is just soooo frustrating.

*sigh*

EXACTLY what happened in mine (see previous post of mine). I tried to rework it and rework it but I couldn't figure it out...you ever wish you can hire Mulder and Scully to investigate coincidences like this between people?