Spreading some positive energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread to spread some positive energy...unfortunately, it's raining here, and I have PMS. So the next person can start!

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
My left arm has been swollen and full of lumps and knots for three days now and it hurts and I have no clue what it's supposed to be or give and so I suffer in silence.

Well, apparently not in silence.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
*jumps up and down*

Okay, okay, I'm ready to start now! I called it quits with my WIP! For now, anyway. I'm just in a weird place right now, and I just had to say, "It's not you, it's me." I was depressed for a while, because I still love my WIP. It just isn't going to work out between us, at least not the way I had planned. I think it's best if I don't see that WIP for a while.

I started a new one today.

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
Take heart, Celia. PMS rarely lasts longer than two or three weeks unless you also have a serious debilitating disease.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I have a horrible cold. I'b sick. I just did the same thing with my WIP, Celia.

*sigh*

I'm gonna take some more nyquil and go back to bed.

rekirts

NOooooo!!!
Registered
Reaction score
I played the bagpipes today for someone's retirement and I wasn't awful. Go me. AND I didn't have to feed the dogs when I got home because they knocked over the dog food bin and fed themselves. Clever little dogs.

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, great, what a perfect day . . . my area is now under a major tornado warning. If you happen to see a tall guy and a cat flying over Kentucky or Ohio, please wave.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
MacAllister said:
I have a horrible cold. I'b sick. I just did the same thing with my WIP, Celia.

Was yours as upset as mine was? I was all, I'm not ready, and WIP was all, I'll never be complete without you. I just can't take that kind of neediness!

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Yeah. My WIP went on and on about how it would change. How we've been together the last few years, and sure--we've grown apart--but that's no reason to just scrap the whole thing.

The complete plot breakdown in the middle is just soooo frustrating.

*sigh*

AdamH

Pumped Up Kicks
Registered
Reaction score
Celia Cyanide said:
I called it quits with my WIP! For now, anyway. I'm just in a weird place right now, and I just had to say, "It's not you, it's me." I was depressed for a while, because I still love my WIP. It just isn't going to work out between us, at least not the way I had planned. I think it's best if I don't see that WIP for a while.

I started a new one today.

That is really creepy. I had the EXACT sort of breakdown a couple nights ago on a really close WIP I've been working on for the past bit. I've even got someone who can vouch for me. I think it's something in the air/cosmos/energy/chi of the world.

I didn't want to part with it because I'd devoted so much time and effort into it. I loved the story (still do) but I hated that it was holding me back from my next novel I was equally excited about. So, with much effort I put it away and started on a newer adventure.

It was a great victory for me. I no longer felt like I was in a rut as soon as I made the decision. I felt like I was free to do anything again.

Heh...it DOES sound like a relationship doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.