• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dlouc

I am as new to this board as I am to writing. Although I've written a few things on and off, I've never wrote anything I had considered serious. But since I've gotten here, I see theres a wonderful, more than willing community willing to help people out.

If anybody would be willing to take the time to critique a short part of a story of mine (about a 1000 words), I would appreciate it very much. shoot, if somebody could tell me if its "poor, mediocre or excellent" I would be thrilled. Send me a message or E-mail me if you'd like to do this thx.

basic2004

Critique

Hello Dlouc,

I am not a published writer, but I am working on my first novel. I've found that critiquing others work has helped me with my own. I can see my mistakes more quickly.
If you would like a critique from a reader's point of view, I would be glad to help.
Email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.