Does anyone else use essential oils?

Eli Hinze

Snuggler of Cats & Writer of Things
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elihinze.wordpress.com
I've been using some as of late and am IN LOVE. I have a Deneve diffuser, - super modern and quiet-, and use the thing 24/7.
Lavender (and sometimes Jasmine too) when it's bedtime, peppermint when I'm stuffed up, sweet orange and peppermint when exercising, a nice blend of lemon and sandalwood when I'm writing, and so on.
I have yet to try using them in anything other than cleaning products and through diffusing them, but am excited to learn of new uses.
Do you guys use essential oils at all? If so, how, and what are your favorite scents?

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Lemon, and Eucalyptus help with my respiratory issues...

I put a few drops in an open-work, heart-shaped locket on my night stand, and amazingly, I don't get that "stuffiness" that I used to get every night as I tried to sleep. ;)

Eli Hinze

Snuggler of Cats & Writer of Things
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elihinze.wordpress.com
Lemon, and Eucalyptus help with my respiratory issues...

I put a few drops in an open-work, heart-shaped locket on my night stand, and amazingly, I don't get that "stuffiness" that I used to get every night as I tried to sleep. ;)

Very neat! Lemon sure helps me with that too. And I've always wanted to try oils in lockets as well! Glad to know it works for you. :)