• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Not a mentor per se...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapsburg

I'm looking for other writers just to chat with on a regular to occassional basis. I don't know many other writers, and I find, if not in critiquing but in moral support alone, simply "shooting the @#%$" with others going through the writing process is very helpful to me. We can share market info, whine about our latest rejections, and simply keep eachother on track with "what have you been writing?". I'm mostly looking for chat/email friends who like to write.

My primary genres are SF, H, and mild erotica (sexual, not sex)
but I'll talk to anyone in any genre. I'm just starting out, with only 2 years under my belt but have been published in over two dozen magazines and anthologies worldwide, with a chap coming out beginning 05. You don't have to be published but I prefer you be submitting and trying to be pubbed.

If interested feel free to add me to your hotmail list [email protected] (remove the no spam, its to stave off bots)

No homophobes, racists, snobs, religious fundamentalists or persons lacking a sense of humor please.

Jamesaritchie

Re: Not a mentor persay...

No homophobes, racists, snobs, non drinkers, religious fundamentalists or persons lacking a sense of humor please.

Well, nice to know you aren't biased.

Hapsburg

Re: Not a mentor persay...

Hey i gotta have a screening process....I'm tired to death of people trying to sell me ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.