• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writers in NW Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjsoars

I'm interested in getting to know other writers in my area. I live in NW Arkansas. I'm still a newbie at writing. Have written short stories, and poetry. I like many genres including Scifi, fantasy, romance, christian fiction, memoirs and animal stories (horses especially).

JJsoars

ritinrider

JJ you may want to check with a group called the Arkansas RidgeWriters. I think they're based in Fayettville which is probably further away than you wanted. However, a couple of the members belong to Ozark Writers (something like that) which has writers from all over the state.

Hope this helps.

Nita

Prawn

Writing is finite,revising infinite
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Francie. The original post was from four or five years ago. I am from Arkansas, but don't live there any longer. Good luck in your search for writing partners.
Prawn.

Indus

Chocolate Milk mmm.
Registered
Reaction score
Fancie, I'm throwing myself a little tantrum on my laptop right now lol. I lived in Vilonia until about three months ago and I desperately tried to find some people for a writer's group. Alas, I'm now on a different continent lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.