Don't Touch My Dart!

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
OK,

I was @ the grocerue store recently, and as I was returning my shopping cart to the shopping cart garage thingy, a guy was leaving the parking lot driving...

A canary-yellow, Dodge Dart.

Well, (you guys know what's next, right?) ;)

I ran over and motioned to him - He rolled his window down, and I said: "Can I touch it?"

He literally Laughed Out Loud, and said: "Go for it."

I gently poked it with my index finger, gave him a thumbs up, and we both had a good chuckle in the middle of the grocerue store parking lot. :D

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
First big grin of the day.

Granted, it started with spilled hot coffee, but this cancels that out.

Maryn, split lip

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Uh. Cool? [Note to self: Google what the hell a 'Dodge Dart' is when I get home.]

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Uh. Cool? [Note to self: Google what the hell a 'Dodge Dart' is when I get home.]

Better yet, Google: Don't Touch My Dart :D

Oh, and I'm just waiting for them to feature M.C. Hammer in one of the commercials - He'd be perfect, right? :poke:

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
My ex had a '69 Dodge Dart and turned it into a muscle car. Pumpkin orange. I like the new ones. Someone at work has a red one and parks near me almost every day, mocking me. I also like the Challengers and Chargers. I can't afford a new car. My Olds Aurora keeps demanding I put new parts on it, so I can never save up for a new car. But it's paid for and I really don't want a car payment, though all of the money I've put into the Aurora I could have had a nice down payment on a new car. If only I didn't need it to get to work. And the cycle continues.