• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need A Helping Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

faerie

Hi everyone. I'm extremely new here. I actually had came across this forum by looking up information on a certain agent. Since then, I've been stuck on here reading all day. :)

I'm really new to the whole submission process and manuscript process. I'm writing a poetry manuscript. The poetry is all done and completed. The problem is getting it all in a proper order. I also have photography that goes along with some of the poems. I've done a lot of research on this matter and I find that manuscript submissions vary.

If there is anyone out there who would like to maybe take me under their wing or give me some sort of direction on this, what I find to be, a confusing process (guess 'cause it's my first time), I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

triceretops

faerie

I think the perfect place for you to visit would be the poetry section we have here. They can answer all your questions and there is a good back-log of archives.

Triceratops

Status
Not open for further replies.