New Game?

Rotes

Crazy Opossum Lady
Registered
Reaction score
This might be a tad too offensive or weird. We will see. That's for the mods to decide. :D

Ok so, I thought it would be fun to set up a guessing game. Essentially you would post a parody of a very well-known author's writing style and habits. When another member comes along to post a parody, they must also take a guess at the previous post.

Sound like fun?

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
I'll try.

She opened her eyes and thought about her work. With a swipe of her hand, she moved the blanket off her body and pressed her feet on the floor. It was then she realized that there was no work. She had quit last night. She walked to the window and opened the curtains.

The powerful beams of sunlight hit her face. She raised her right arm to shield her eyes from the sun. Her posture resembled a statue that was apologizing to some high power for not putting its ability into effect. She didn't know why but she always felt the warm yellow rays more relaxing than the act of sleeping.

She walked in her bathroom and twisted the tap open. The tiny holes on the shower's face continued to remain dry. Was it on strike, she tried to amuse herself. She remembered calling the plumber two days ago and his promise of arriving in an hour. She pitied the plumber for making a promise, he had no intention of honoring.

Hint: I've tried to copy a character from a novel.

Last edited:

jaus tail

Banned
Reaction score
Since no one's playing this game, I'll give the answer. I tried to write Ayn Rand's voice. The character Dagny from Atlas Shrugged.