The great publishing war of 2014 is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesaritchie

Registered
Reaction score
We had a publishing war? Somehow, I never noticed.

Once!

Still confused by shoelaces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.will-once.com
The other big news is that if you look really closely at the picture in the article you can see where they hid the Ark of the Covenant.

JustSarah

Registered
Reaction score
Website
about.me
Is that why there is all this bizarre spit ball throwing on Twitter? I had to transfer to other social networks, just to get away from that child's play. I'm seriously just going to use Facebook.

Seriously, I'm wasn't on either side of this Hatchet vs. Amazon thing, and kept getting feeds of pro vs. con Trade deals.o_O

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
Is that why there is all this bizarre spit ball throwing on Twitter? I had to transfer to other social networks, just to get away from that child's play. I'm seriously just going to use Facebook.

Seriously, I'm wasn't on either side of this Hatchet vs. Amazon thing, and kept getting feeds of pro vs. con Trade deals.o_O

I prefer Twitter as an author to Facebook, since so far they haven't hassled me to pay for promoting my small collection of offerings, that I can't afford to pay to promote. And twitter doesn't hide you as punishment for not paying.

Thanks for the article it explains the situation more clearly than anything else I've seen. It's good to hear they resolved the issues.

Thank you for the link to the article, it explains things more clearly than most of what I've seen on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.