Business is expanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreF

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Good progress made. Contacts made. ... holy crap I'm about to get slammed but its a growing pain which is good to have.

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

You didn't give specifics, so I'm unclear what business you're talking about. But other than that, congrats!

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal

ktgrok

Registered
Reaction score
Growth is great, but can definitely be scary! Enjoy the view from your new elevation!

AndreF

Registered
Reaction score
I did an audio program for my job site and other companies like it so they want to use it.

SCUBABry

The day job is the my antagonist...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh fun! Congrats. In the back of my mind I have always wanted to be a voice over actor, but my career took me a different path. My point? If it was meant to be it will be. If not, then it was not yours to have in the first place. Sounds like you are where you are supposed to be. :)

AndreF

Registered
Reaction score
Funny you should say that. One of the people I work with used to be in radio and my projects re-kindled an old passion for him. It gets me all teared up when he thanks me for letting him do something he loves doing but can't really do anymore. (the station he was with closed down and its been hard to get on with other stations)

Skip to 3:50 and you can hear him. All I did was type the lines he says. But he put his own spin on them. (the music is something I compiled)

https://soundcloud.com/lounge1506/club1506-show-6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.