editors you can trust

newfieval

Banned
Reaction score
I am looking for a editor for my almost completed novel. I have seen so many scams online and almost fell for one. Can anyone give me a shove in the right direction?
The novel itself is fiction set in Altantic Canada. Newfoundland to be exact. It has a dark overall theme with complex characters facing real life situations.

bloemmarc

Fantasy writer
Registered
Reaction score
WWW.wordmountain.com

Try this place. they are helping me out, and are very honest, professional, and easy to work with.

newfieval said:
I am looking for a editor for my almost completed novel. I have seen so many scams online and almost fell for one. Can anyone give me a shove in the right direction?
The novel itself is fiction set in Altantic Canada. Newfoundland to be exact. It has a dark overall theme with complex characters facing real life situations.

bloemmarc

Fantasy writer
Registered
Reaction score
Cool, good luck.

newfieval said:
Thank you. I appreciate the information and will check into them.

bloemmarc

Fantasy writer
Registered
Reaction score
Well, editing is never cheap, especially if you want a quality profesional job done. I am new as of yet, and have not been priced. One of their contacts is working on my manuscript, but the pricing she quoted me last week on the phone for the amount of hours she thinks she'll spend on it is quite reasonable. Mine is 98,500 words,a nd she figures it will be in the range
Like I said, I have been impressed, and and I am sure you will be as well.

Toni1953 said:
How is thier pricing?