• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking help (YA love story with fantasy elements)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enchantingdragon

Registered
Reaction score
I dont really know where to post this but I am writing a YA love triangle story with some fantasy elements I guess you could say. I am in the midst of writing it but I need some help with the plot and a few questions I would love to sort through with someone. I have a prologue I can share to see if you are interested and then we can work from there? I dont really know how this works but I really want someone who is interested in these books to talk with about mine. Thanks!

tom1172821

Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently writing two distinctly different books. I don't normally read romance, but would still consider my input potentially valuable. If you'd be interested in trading reviews for either, PM me :)

1: An old, infamous mage travels throughout hostile lands with his son, teaching the young boy that those with power have an obligation to do good. However, as the enemies stack against the small party, it becomes increasingly difficult for the old man to protect his companions, let alone set the example he wishes to set. What was once a coming of age journey with minor risks suddenly becomes life and death against impossible odds.

2: Whilst experiencing an unnerving psychological breakdown, Ulah, a 17-year old boy, is thrown into a life or death struggle, transcending dimensions and landing stranded on an alien planet. Stuck with people he resents – those peers of his school days who bullied, beat and humiliated him – he is dragged into a larger plot that actually affects his home planet and the whole human race. But Ulah wants nothing of it; it was his dream to escape the world, and now that he’s finally, miraculously achieved that, he’s determined not to return. Of course… things are never that easy for protagonists.

Status
Not open for further replies.