• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Reader for Contemporary Fantasy MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrose20

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for some lovely person to take a gander at my 48,000 word contemporary fantasy novel.

The basic premise: Rowan has been trapped on a train "going nowhere" for fifteen years. Though unable to destroy her or her magic, her captors manage to contain her. In fifteen years, no one has ever been able to get on or off the train, until one day a girl from Portland, Oregon manages to get on the train, and is unable to get back off. Over the course of several days, more people wind up on the train, not all of them from the same time period. In order to free them all, Rowan must find a way to prove her magic can be used for selfless reasons, despite a past that she would rather leave behind her.

I'm more than willing to swap stories, as long as they're around the same length. Most genres are fine but we should talk one on one to see if we're a fit.

Thanks a million!

Status
Not open for further replies.