• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Alpha reader for historical/romance/erotic 80k words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberly

Registered
Reaction score
Website
caswebb.wordpress.com
Hi guys

I'm editing and trying to find/fill the holes in a New Adult novel. It's a bit fantasy, a bit historical and does have scenes that boarder on or outwardly explore rape.

I just need a few readers to speed read it, tell me where it works, where it doesn't, what you enjoyed and what you didn't.

It is an alpha read. ie, there's still brackets saying [town name here] etc. But I've never written anything erotic before and I want to know if the overall work is an enjoyable read - or not.

I can send the work as a mobi or epub file for your ereader, or just a doc or pdf.

Let me know if you're interested.

The pitch for the work is:

Ned Kelly with sex and magic.
What happens when Kelly meets his match in a women and a world where society is under magic's oppression?

Cheers

Amberly

Registered
Reaction score
Website
caswebb.wordpress.com
Just a note to more conservative readers, I can remove the rough sex scenes (there's 2 and a near miss) and send you the story with just the lusty/love scenes.

I'm still torn about these scenes myself, it was how women were treated in the 1850's - but I don't want 3 scenes to destroy the book.

Also, if you're interested, I can send you the opening chapters and you can let me know if I've hooked you and you want more, or not?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.