PDA

View Full Version : Invitation: Article Ideas

mrs75
03-23-2006, 12:14 PM
Hello fellow writers,

Some of you know me because I've been a member here for a while now, and if you do know me you know that my passion is to help other writers (it is something I enjoy doing). Anyway, because I have this passion, and also because I've come to respect everyone on these boards, I would like to invite you to my freelance writing blog. Tonight I posted some article ideas on the blog (over 20 of them) with the hopes that I may help someone overcome writer's block, or even help someone who has run out of ideas. If you have the time stop by and maybe my ideas will bring some sales your way. Leave your comments, I'd love to hear if I helped you (this makes everything I do worth it). Click here (http://freelancewritingforwriters.blogspot.com/) to visit the blog.

razibahmed
03-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Hello fellow writers,

Some of you know me because I've been a member here for a while now, and if you do know me you know that my passion is to help other writers (it is something I enjoy doing). Anyway, because I have this passion, and also because I've come to respect everyone on these boards, I would like to invite you to my freelance writing blog. Tonight I posted some article ideas on the blog (over 20 of them) with the hopes that I may help someone overcome writer's block, or even help someone who has run out of ideas. If you have the time stop by and maybe my ideas will bring some sales your way. Leave your comments, I'd love to hear if I helped you (this makes everything I do worth it). Click here (http://freelancewritingforwriters.blogspot.com/) to visit the blog.
I visited your blog and liked it a lot. I will try to visit frequently. You are doing really good.

mrs75
03-23-2006, 02:41 PM
I visited your blog and liked it a lot. I will try to visit frequently. You are doing really good. Thank you so much for your compliments. I'm glad to hear you liked my blog -- stop back by anytime -- everyone's welcome.

triceretops
03-23-2006, 02:53 PM
Very nice, Mrs75--some great blog articles too, like the agents and block articles. Thanks for caring about others, it will come right back on you.

Tri

MarkN
03-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Definitely! Way cool stuff here, very useful for writers like me who are just starting out.

jenngreenleaf
03-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Hello fellow writers,

What a great thing you're doing! Thank you! I'll be sure to visit again and again -- I can never learn too much! :)

Susie
03-23-2006, 05:22 PM
What a fantastic blog, Mrs75. I really enjoyed it and will definitely visit it again. You are doing a great service for beginners & experienced writers also. Thanks very much for sharing it with all of us. :Hug2:

Minister
03-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the invite. I swung by and looked through the article ideas, something I always seem to be short on. Looks good.

jdkiggins
03-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Misti,
Nice blog and it's very nice of you to share ideas. I'm going to copy this to the blog forum as well.

Marilyn Braun
03-25-2006, 02:41 AM
Thanks Misti!

For someone who doesn't/rarely/barely thinks beyond certain subjects, this is a godsend to branch out! :hooray:

Dawno
03-25-2006, 03:06 AM
Thank you Misti. You're a peach!