• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Critique Partner wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazen

Registered
Reaction score
So this beta request might be a little different since my book is still a WIP. What I'm looking for is someone I can send chapters to sporadically as I make progress so I can get feedback on the pacing, possible plot holes, that sort of thing.

I rather know early if something is off instead of trying to go back and fix major things once the book is complete. Easier to make the changes sooner rather than later.

It is a contemporary romance that currently has a word count of 20K. I'm not sure how long the final product will be. This is a companion novel to my first book, so I will give whoever may be interested a total synopsis of that book so that you'd be up to speed on characters, situations, things like that.

If you are interested, send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

Thanks
Meka

Kalliopaea

Kalliopaea
Registered
Reaction score
You're looking for someone to pre-read your work. I had someone do that for me, too. If you're interested I'd be willing to help.

I just finished my first full-length contemporary romance novel as well. I'd be interested in swapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.