• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a beta reader for my screenplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_filmmaker

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a beta reader for a screenplay I wrote. It's 96 pages and is about a christian married man who's life goes through a series of catastrophic events and during these events and while in the process of trying to get his life back together, he learns the truth about God and religion. It's a drama feature script. If someone can review and critique it, I'd truly appreciate it.

Last edited:

mknapp360

Registered
Reaction score
will beta your screenplay

Okay the topic is totally not in my wheelhouse but I've worked on many film sets and written/edited many scripts. PM me and send it on over, I'll give it a read.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kid, just so you know, there's no such thing as a beta writer. It's a beta reader, one who takes a polished piece of writing the author believes is ready to submit to markets, and seeks anything which can still be made better.

Kid_filmmaker

Registered
Reaction score
Kid, just so you know, there's no such thing as a beta writer. It's a beta reader, one who takes a polished piece of writing the author believes is ready to submit to markets, and seeks anything which can still be made better.

Thanks, I have corrected it :)

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
there's no such thing as a beta writer.

Not such a bad idea, I kid you not. I have a bogged-down:Headbang:, half-finished ghost short story that could sure as heck use a beta writer:e2writer:. :D

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
For you, I'd do it! Not that I have any skill at ghost stories. But you can clean it all up, right?

Maryn, boooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.