• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Critique on a chapter of YA urban fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKara

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!:)

I'm looking for critique on a chapter (or two) of my YA urban fantasy, someone who could point out any grammatical errors, any idiomatic slips or language issues so that I can determine if I've left any of those in the rest of the novel. I've edited it quite a few times now and can't figure out any other mistakes, so I'm really unsure and could definitely use a fresh pair of eyes, just to make sure I haven't missed anything. I'm willing to do the same for you.

If you'd like to know any details, please PM me. (I'd prefer writers who like to nitpick!;))

Thank you!

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
If it's for a single chapter, you might want to post in the Share Your Work (SYW) forum once you reach 50 posts. You'll get plenty of feedback without needing to do anything in return (although we always appreciate critiques in SYW when people are willing to offer them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.