Women smell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
sooooooooooo delicious. Oh my God. That is my kryptonite. There's the obvious magnetism of physical attractiveness, but if you walk past me smelling like fruit in the Garden of Eden, or some other slice of heaven, you will have me coiled around your finger, ready to respond to all requests with "As you wish." The ladies in my office today... Lord A'mighty.

Sorry, just had to share...

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
On a normal basis I would tend to agree with you. . . smell, sight, touch, feel. . . everything. Kryptonite, yes. You would not be the first man in the world to find his ruin at the hands of a woman.

Right now I am sick as a dog, so I can't smell the ladies (that seems like and odd sentence. . . smell the . . . ladies. . .) so I have built up a temporary immunity.

Good luck with that.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
JComp, that is a nice thing to say about women in general. I'd like to shake your hand but since I'm not there I'll contribute to your ...uh..imagination:

Estee Lauder 'Pleasures'. I almost came in wearing lavendar body spray but my daughter said it made me smell like a grandma.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
maestrowork said:
I can't wear my raspberry deodorant anymore. Women just want to eat me.

;)

Ray,

You know my address. Please send.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I like good smelling guys too. aaahhh...
Do you think sometimes people wear too much? The other day my boss had on so much cologne my eyes were watering.
I'm wearing Lancome 'Attraction' today. I get lots of compliments on it. I didn't realize I could ask people to do things and they would say "as you wish". :making mental note to try that:
Now I'm picturing Pepe Le'Pew chasing the kitty and the stink waves rising up from him...all this smelly talk....

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Stew21 said:
I like good smelling guys too. aaahhh...

Oh yes! Guys can manage to smell so wonderful at times that it's all you can do not to (****************************************************************************
*********************************************************) And sometimes even that won't get it all out of your system

But when you tell them they smell good they seem to get kinda weird, you know.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm only wearing baby oil today.

I don't wear perfume unless I'm going out somewhere special.

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
I think girls smell like vagina. Icky ol' women-nethers. And when they smell like perfume and fruit and candies and such, they're just trying to cover up their inherent vagina smell.

And that's just awful.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
I've been known to say to total strangers "Wow, you smell good." I really LIKE a man that smells nice, and I think it's okay to compliment them on it -- likewise, if someone tells me that I smell nice (which I always do) then I don't take it as a come-on, simply as an observation.

Although, if someone told me I smelled good enough to eat I'd probably at least try to get his phone number.

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
trumancoyote said:
I think girls smell like vagina. Icky ol' women-nethers. And when they smell like perfume and fruit and candies and such, they're just trying to cover up their inherent vagina smell.

And that's just awful.

:eek:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
dahmnait said:
hmmm...ONLY baby oil? :Jaw: (well somebody had to say it)

No, no. You misunderstood me...

I've got something on.

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
I know when I'm wearing my Aqua Di Gio or Design and I get told I smell good I look at the lady, smile and say "You think I smell good now wait until you smell me in the morning when you are making me breakfast."

Funny thing is I usually end up having Mickey D's for breakfast.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:

And that's just awful.

*water spew*

:ROFL:

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
R rated!!

One of my friends always smells really good. We were out one night and a drunk girl was hitting on him. "Ooh, Jeff, you smell so good!" she slurred. "What cologne are you wearing?" blah blah, more drunk girl speak as she hung on him. and he said, "it's called come to me. Does it smell like come to you?"
she doesn't get it...stupid...I smacked the crap out of him laughing...and I never forgot it. Now if someone asks me what perfume I'm wearing I bite my lip and try really hard to give a straight answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.