• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas needed for Paranormal Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Inspiration might strike you
Registered
Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm looking for betas for my paranormal romance. Anything you can offer would be great--plot, characters, if you're hooked. Anything that jumps out at you as you read. It's been through a beta and is a pretty clean draft. It's about 73k words, but a fast read. Thanks!

oceansoul

Registered
Reaction score
Hello!

I would be happy to read for you. I usually do better reading and commenting on a few chapters at once but would be happy to look at the first 3,000-5,000 words. If you think my comments are useful, we could then speak about me commenting on the rest.

Send a PM if interested :)

AlexandraLeigh

Registered
Reaction score
Are you looking for another beta? Or perhaps someone to swap with? I'm also doing a paranormal/urban fantasy romance!

Status
Not open for further replies.