tell me a secret!!

dysfunctional_des

Registered
Reaction score
Since i want a secret i guess i should share one as well!

I've thought about ending my existence many times and then i started writing to get every bad thing that crossed my mind. thats what started it all and now i can put my pen down. ( i hate pencils)

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I'm in a really disgusting public restroom (fairly often, as we drink coffee and walk for exercise several mornings a week), I like to fold the end of the toilet paper into a perfectly centered point like at good hotels.

Maryn, weirdo

iLion

Why do I say these things?
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsQ9hYKq7c
Dysfunctional.... please keep writing. You and your writing are needed by many. Really.

I like this thread idea.

Secret: When I'm home alone and have to burp, I try to burp as loud as possible. So far, I can rattle the windows from 12 feet.

00Pepper

Super Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
LOL @ Maryn and iLion!

Secret: Sometimes I drive like I'm auditioning for a spot on The Fast and The Furious. :D

Fruitbat

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If for some reason I can't buy something at the grocery store in even numbers, I feel a bit put out. One is okay, but otherwise it's two, four, six, eight and so on, whether cans of soup, boxes of pasta, tubes of toothpaste, etc. Three, five, eleven, I don't know, it just seems sloppy.

Fullon_v4.0

Shard Knight
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rtdriver90.tumblr.com
It's very weird, but at times I feel bad for my video games, like the game itself.

For example, I had some downtime last night and was poking around the internet looking for a new computer game to download. My bro was sitting behind me and he booted up his laptop, along with the older computer game I was into. My ears caught the game's background music and it and it was over.

I suddenly started to feel so guilty that I couldn't get myself to download the new one I found...I felt like a legitimate jerk, almost like I was hurting it and the people that made the game's feelings.

(The effect is amplified depending on how cute the characters/music are)

Last edited:

Ramshackle

*scribbles*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.badmenagerie.com
I hang out around the house naked.

... and, rather than bothering to close the curtains, I mostly duck and crawl under the windows while pretending to be a secret agent.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Secret: All of the spices in my kitchen cabinets are lined up alphabetically.

thedark

Weaving through the night.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Secret: I love clipping other people's fingernails. My spouse's, our kid's, our cats'... and anyone else who doesn't think it's weird.

I'm that weird friend who volunteers to clip the newborn's fingernails, because everyone else is too afraid. I'll tackle the spitfire cat that keeps clawing up the furniture. That kid who wriggles away whenever you try and get 'em with the nail clippers? I've got the magic -- they always sit still for me, as though I was a face-painter at a County Fair.

It's weird.

But oh so fun.

*clip clip*

M.S. Wiggins

"The Moving Finger writes..."
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Secret: All of the spices in my kitchen cabinets are lined up alphabetically.

Yep, me too. All movies are also in alphabetical order. Canned foods? Categorized by type of food. My desk, however, is in complete disarray.

StarryEyes

Registered
Reaction score
I hang out around the house naked.

... and, rather than bothering to close the curtains, I mostly duck and crawl under the windows while pretending to be a secret agent.

Hahaha. I do that too.

My secret: when I'm alone at home, I make weird noises. Like, really weird noises. A bit like this. I think I do it partly because I can express things that don't have words, but mostly just because I like how it sounds :Shrug: And the happier I am, the weirder the noises.

iLion

Why do I say these things?
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvsQ9hYKq7c
(Me too, StarryEyes, but I do it in the car. :D )

I enjoy acting out complete diaglogs using majorly different voices and foreign accents. Have developed characters like the Jewish Harry Fendleman of NY, and Jose, and Natasha from Ukraine, and Nigel of Britain, and many many others. I find it relaxing even if it's totally whacky. :)

No one has heard me... because I embarrass too easily, but I've done it for years.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I put money in other people's parking meters. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! We don't want the man to find out!

heza

Registered
Reaction score
When I was nine, we went to an estate sale. My mother said we could each pick out something for under $5. My older sister picked out a pretty ring. My younger sister picked out a little statue.

I picked out a Dustbuster™.

Dallionz

Registered
Reaction score
Secret: I love clipping other people's fingernails. My spouse's, our kid's, our cats'... and anyone else who doesn't think it's weird.

I'm that weird friend who volunteers to clip the newborn's fingernails, because everyone else is too afraid. I'll tackle the spitfire cat that keeps clawing up the furniture. That kid who wriggles away whenever you try and get 'em with the nail clippers? I've got the magic -- they always sit still for me, as though I was a face-painter at a County Fair.

It's weird.

But oh so fun.

*clip clip*

Too funny! You made me think of what I'm posting for my secret lol

My secret:
I hate sunburns, but I like it when the skin starts to peel. There's something satisfying about the sound as I peel off the dead skin with my fingers. Yep, I know it's odd. lol

HeavyAirship

Aboard my phaneron.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm learning how to scream.

Only a couple of people know that I'm writing books.

Robbert

Practical experience FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I often read magazines back to front.

@ Lavern and M.S. Wiggins: Me too (spices in alphabetical order).

@ KTC: To me it looks as though you're a strong contestant for the weirdo :Trophy:

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
Whenever I walk around outside, on my way to somewhere, I actually pretend I'm a secret agent who is on a very important mission to save someone or something. Always accompanied with the right music in my ears.
I might look crazy to some people :D

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I enjoy acting out complete diaglogs using majorly different voices and foreign accents. Have developed characters like the Jewish Harry Fendleman of NY, and Jose, and Natasha from Ukraine, and Nigel of Britain, and many many others. I find it relaxing even if it's totally whacky. :) .

That's very close to my secret: when I'm down I sing a song I hate in a funny accent while looking in the mirror. You can't do a funny accent without doing funny faces. It works.

The first few times I sent a fax I made photocopies first so I was sure I still had the originals.

Last edited:

Gilroy Cullen

Handsome servant of a redhead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
swordsvspens.blogspot.com
Wow. Naked writers. Who'da thunk it. :)

Not so secret: I'm owned by five cats. At one time it was nine.

Secret: I use the fitting room on the ladies side of the store when I'm clothes shopping, because it's always cleaner than the men's side.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I paid for the coffee of the person behind me in the Tim Hortons drive-thru this morning! SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sketti

Registered
Reaction score
I often go months without showering. I wash my hair in the sink and use wipes for the armpits. Otherwise, I wait for my skin to start turning grey before giving myself a full soak-and-soap. :")

ETA (because someone asked :D): I am overly sensitive to the feel of wetness and especially running water on skin. Most people find a shower or bath relaxing, it just leaves me with frayed nerves and an unpleasant tingling sensation. Think spiders crawling all over you and stinging nettles... I don't know why this is and bathing is unavoidable eventually but I try to put it off as long as possible :) Fortunately, I'm not athletically inclined ;) lol

Last edited: