• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta wanted for post-apoc M/M erotic romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
Hey there!

I'm looking for one or two beta reader(s) for my post apocalyptic M/M erotic romance titled Project Wasteland. It's the first in a series at 26k words.

I don't necessarily need a line-by-line. Just someone to take a look at plot, character progression, etc, and maybe a grammar check.

I'm willing to swap for a story the same length (up to 30k) in the same genre M/M, or I'll also read M/F and menage erotic romance or erotica. Just know that I am a slow reader, so don't expect a quick 1-2 day turn around.

If you like the story and would like to beta the others in the series (3-4 books total), that would be awesome! And, of course, I'd be happy to swap then, too.

Here's the quick, unedited blurb:

In North America, sometime in the far future, the world turned a sweltering, deserted wasteland after the big disaster. Ten years later, hybrid droid Randy Hawkins is starting his fifth rescue mission for the Rescue and Reconnaissance Unit. In search for survivors, his assignment takes him further south into America than he’s been before, wondering if anyone would still be alive in this desolate tract.

Someone is, and meeting lone survivor Preston turns his resolve upside down. Preston is a caretaker of his own group, keeping them alive no matter what, just like a strong, brave, and gorgeous leader would. Now Randy must decide: follow his mission strategy and persuade Preston to come back with him, or fall dangerously in love with the man, despite the chaos looming ahead.

Last edited:

Viridian

local good boy
Registered
Reaction score
I'll do it. Not sure about turn-around time, though. The fall semester starts in a couple weeks, but given it's only 30k, hopefully everything will be accomplished before that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.