• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy wanted. YA Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryFairy

I'm not a fairy.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey
I am writing a YA fantasy book. This is the third and final installment in the series.
I really want to get this book done soon. I have used camp nano's successfully two times this year. And learned that I am a person who works best with motivation.

I am not looking to swap stories, or for a beta reader. All I want is someone who is also writing a book and very intent on finishing it (or getting their word count up)
We can certainly talk about our work though. Perhaps we can help each other out, if needed.

Perhaps we could both set a daily word goal and keep each other going. We could check in, end of the day, end of the week whatever works and see who has reached their goal.

I am looking for a partner for the month of August.

We can use pm's on here or hook up by email.

I'm not fussy about genre, but if you want help with your WIP I am best with fantasy and YA.

Thank you :)

Edit- not that it makes any difference to me, but I am from Canada!

Last edited:

Hapax Legomenon

Registered
Reaction score
I'd be interested in helping you out, though I am not a very fast writer. :p

Ken Horn

I drank what?
Registered
Reaction score
Likewise interested have a full time day job so like Hapax might not go as fast as you prefer.

Currently working on my first book of a 3 book YA/Adult Low Fantasy Sword an Sorcery

Phoenix Reborn: 30k / 100k+

Status
Not open for further replies.