Honest Trailers/Every Wrong With.../How it Should Have Ended (Youtube)

Rags99

Grendizer go!
Registered
Reaction score
Yes I love them, they are fantastic.

The other one that is equally funny is "cinemasins" (http://www.youtube.com/user/CinemaSins)

The people running both actually parodied each other and refer to each other often.

Check out both versions of the JJ Abrams reboot for Star Trek!

Last edited:

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
Yep. I enjoy the How It Should Have Ended, Honest Trailers, and Everything Wrong With... videos. I don't always agree with them, but a lot of times they do bring up some great points, as well as being humorous about it.

I enjoy imagining if my stories went through this process... it helps me find plot holes.

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
This is the most dangerous thing ever

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
MOD NOTE: Altered the title to include HISHE and Everything Wrong With....

These are pretty much the only channels I subscribe to on Youtube. I think they're brilliant.

00Pepper

Super Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
My favorite How it Should have Ended: Frozen's Elsa finds a place where she belongs... away from her terrible parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dach1nPbsY8

I just now had a chance to check these out. You're right, the Frozen one is great!! LOL Loved it!

MOD NOTE: Altered the title to include HISHE and Everything Wrong With....

These are pretty much the only channels I subscribe to on Youtube. I think they're brilliant.

Thank you! :)

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
If you watch the Honest Trailer for After Earth, you'll know why you don't want to see it, and have actually seen the entire movie at the same time. And it's funny. And good. Unlike the movie.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
They do TV shows too--the Honest Trailer for Game of Thrones is amazing.

Andieee

Potatoes gon' potate.
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't know abou these either. Well, one more reason not to work for the next couple of hours.
So far I liked the honest trailers of Twilight, Frozen and 300.

00Pepper

Super Pepper
Registered
Reaction score
If you watch the Honest Trailer for After Earth, you'll know why you don't want to see it, and have actually seen the entire movie at the same time. And it's funny. And good. Unlike the movie.

I have After Earth recorded right now and haven't had time to watch it. I watched the Honest Trailer for it this morning and now I think I may just delete the movie and clear up some space for something else. :)

We wasted 2 hrs and 15 minutes yesterday watching Pacific Rim...kept waiting for it to get good. The Honest Trailer was better than the actual movie!

I didn't know abou these either. Well, one more reason not to work for the next couple of hours.
So far I liked the honest trailers of Twilight, Frozen and 300.

I hadn't seen 300 so I watched it too - pretty funny! We've all been sharing links to our faves around the office and not working too. :D