• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Critique Partner!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirokirie

*Leers at you awkwardly*
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think the title says it all: I would like a mutual critique partner.

The story I'm working on is pretty big in scope. So it's an ongoing project. I'd like to stay in my genre, science fiction and fantasy. In terms of general depth of crit, I don't expect LBLs; it's mostly an idea thing for me, except for the occasional written hur-derp. You know, double word, letter fumble, something small like that.

If you need LBLs, I can do that. I can also help with ideas, and some techniques if you want. If not, well, no worries. :)

If you want some idea of the story, additional details, what I'm aiming to do, etc, go ahead and PM me with your questions. And if we're a good fit for one another, I hope to be and look forward to working with you.

Thanks,
Shiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.